Anyyogi in Co-Working Spaces
Anyyogi organises Yoga and meditation classes in co-working spaces promoting well-being and balance at work. We work to match up your space with the best local teachers with our user-friendly booking tool.
How does it work?
- The available room in a co-working space must fit a minimum of 10 yoga mats.
- The co-working space sets the available hours for yoga classes.
- Our approved and certified teachers can offer classes in the available hours.
- Once the teacher booked a spot, the classes are open to the co-workers and Anyyogi members alike.
- Yoga mats can either be brought along by the yoga clients or an number of yoga mats can be installed for rent.
- Discounted yoga for co-working members upon agreement
- Work-efficiency for members (yoga increases focus, confidence and energy)
- Health benefits for members
- Time and energy efficiency for members (no commuting to yoga classes)
- Flexible classes organised around members’ schedules
- Personalised classes to the specific needs and wishes of members
- Networking and socialising between members and non-members alike
- Promoting your co-working space through our marketing channel
If you are a co-working owner or member and interested in having yoga classes in your co-working space, get in touch with us.